Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Simpons Movie Review

The Simpsons Movie
After 20 years of waiting for a Simpsons movie, This was the best they could come up with? Luckily I had free movie passes so I didn't have to pay ridiculous movie theater prices to see this film. It did have quite a few entertaining parts but, it was more like 4 episodes put together then a epic. I am not saying this is a bad film but I was expecting much more.
In the beginning of the film the Simpsons are watching an itchy & scratchy movie and homer stands up and starts ranting about how it is crazy to pay to see a movie that you can watch a tv show of for free at home. After seeing this movie i would agree.
This is definitely worth watching but save your money and just rent it when it comes out. There is no real reason to pay more to see this on the big screen. If I had to give it a rating, I would say 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

No comments: